With so many pressures on today’s leaders and aspiring leaders to make a difference in their organizations, their communities, and in their personal lives, it can all seem like too much. I’ve been wrestling with this issue for a long time and I think I’ve made somewhat of a personal breakthrough and I wanted to share it here with you.
I finally figured out that…
- I’ll never know enough
- I’ll never be thorough enough
- I’ll never think of everything
- I’ll never treat everyone the way I really intend to
- I’ll never be able to do my best 100% of the time
- I may never realize my full potential
- I may not be the leader I ultimately want to be
But I do know that I have never been more fired up to try.
I’d love to hear from you.
pic courtesy of sparkpeople