I’m a big fan of all sorts of things…and I thought I’d share a few with you today. Maybe some of these are on your list….
1. Leaders who are not afraid to call bull**** when they see it, regardless of the political fallout. If you stop reading right here, keep this thought in mind the next time you remain silent in the Board room.
2. Employees who bring ideas forward all the time. They’re thinking and trying to make your organizaiton better. Hang on to them.
3. Working out like a beast.
4. Technology that makes my life easier. Think Wunderlist and Evernote. You seriously aren’t still writing things down…and then rewriting them on a list somewhere, right?
5. Fast, loud, heavy music.
6. Leaders who understand that everyone is watching their every move, word, and deed. We’re in a bubble. Act accordingly.
7. Fast, loud race cars.
8. Kind colleagues. We’ve all seen too many self-absorbed “experts” out there…for God’s sake, be nice to each other.
9. People who understand that partnership means actually working together.
10. Fast, loud, heavy music. (I really like it, so it gets two mentions)
How About You
What gets you fired up, makes you feel good, or simply helps you get through the day hassle-free?
I’d love to hear from you.